Whale vs. Tiger? Who would win?

Thursday, June 10, 2010

NOT IN THE DINER ALF.

Sup cunts, im a fucking winner.

Well 40th post. Who though i would make it. Well not me cause im a shit cunt but anyway lets get a cunt tally happening. Alright.

Well what funny has happened in my life. Well, i spose i could tell you about the time some year 8 cunt got my ball slashed by a slightly turrets teacher but it would end up getting boring and yeah, summing up my ball got fucked over because i had nothing to do with an argument surrounding the dominance of the local school oval. WINRAR!

Everyones seems to be pressuring me to get my P's. You know what. GET FUCKED. I STOMP CUNTS WITH MY BOOTS. Not even joking stop giving a fuck, i don't. Ill get them eventually. Anyway what the fuck does it matter to you. Im not going to waste prestigious petrol on you, look at you, seriously, clean you self up, your embarrassing us all; plus, that girl is so checking me out...

Oh well, sorry this wasn't any good. Wait what do i care, your all cunts anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment