Whale vs. Tiger? Who would win?

Thursday, July 1, 2010

'Wear Aussie Flag as Cape, Fucken BBQ Hero Cunt'

Hey my name is Ilma,

I just wanted to let you know that everyone is less mature than me; thus making me the greatest person alive. Because i do everything right, i am aloud to give people dirty looks for saying quite normal things that i believe to be immature; because remember, im awesome.

All the teachers love me because i am more mature than them and i teach them everything they know. I have never got a question wrong or lost an argument because im always correct and will destroy you if you argue any other way.

&

Now, who remembers the base system? 1st, 2nd, 3rd and of course home. I love to look back and remember the good times, Oh how we have been corrupted.

Primary School:

1st base: Talking
2nd base: hugging
3rd base: holding hands
4th base: kissing

Highschool:

1st base: Slay
2nd base: Slay
3rd base: Slay
4th base: holding hands

...

Fuck im tired.

:L


No comments:

Post a Comment