Whale vs. Tiger? Who would win?

Friday, August 13, 2010

Bench-warmers always win Best and Fairest

Dear Mr Exam writer,

You are a fucking faggot bbq hero cunt.

Yours sincerely,

Over-tired Student.

Seriously, the fuck am I to write a 4 page fucking report/essay/short story/novel/magazine article/webpage/speech, on a fucking antique road show faggot company that wishes to take pictures. Oh and then this other fuckstick comes along and is all like, "herp my computer has given itself terminal aids and I don't know what to do", so i have to write another 4 pages on some shit to do with his poorly made hard drive that some asian probably made for a grain of fucking rice.

Like seriously, its just not cricket.


PS. I got new OS in Windows 7 Ultimate thanks to the generous nature of the internet and Jaz Mc Jaz. Thus, I also got a new version of MS Paint! Note the artwork above was a test of my new abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment